Expand Your Range of Treatments
This laser delivers reliable hemostasis in the surgical field and optimal wavelength with absorption in both water and hemoglobin. With a carbonized fiber tip, depth of penetration is limited to less than 1mm, and is ideal for cutting, coagulating, and ablating. The unique green aiming beam provides superior visibility. This compact diode laser easily moves between treatment rooms or the operating room. We offer a large variety of flexible bare laser fibers that allow for a huge range of movement.
This laser is ideal for use in Otolaryngology (ENT), Dermatology, and Podiatry.
- Powerful, versatile, and portable laser
- Available at a fraction of the cost of other lasers
- Unique Green Aiming Beam for superior visibility
- Easy-to-use touchscreen operation with a small operating footprint
Lasers are the treatment of choice for many ENT procedures, and are ideal for office and ambulatory settings. With laser fibers specifically designed for Laryngology and Neurotology, the FOX 980 Laser allows precise handling, cuts with minimal bleeding and is ideal for addressing nasal sinus infections. Postoperative pain is significantly reduced when compared to non-laser procedures with minimal or no requirements for anesthetics.
- Laser assisted tuboplasty of the eustachian tube (LETP) with a special micro endoscope
- Turbinate treatment
- Septum spur, septum deformation
- Nasal sinus surgery
- Tonsillectomy, tonsillectomy/LAUP
- Polyp removal
- DCR Treatment/ Lacrimal surgery
- Paracentesis, myringotomy
- Mucosa hyperplasia
- Stapes surgery
- Removal of cholesteatoma
- Polypectomy in area of vocal ligaments
- Polyps-/ papilloma resection
- Epistaxis treatment
- Laryngeal carcinoma
- Cysts, mucous cysts
- Congenital larynx stenosis
A high powered, infrared laser for various dermatology applications requiring coagulation and ablation as well as precise incision and excision. The FOX 980 Laser is ideal for dermatology applications with remarkable results for outpatient procedures. This portable laser has 12-watt output and a small footprint.
- Telangiectasias removal (spider vein removal)
- Acrochordon removal (skin tag removal)