The extremely robust and portable WOLF TruBlue® offers an optimal integration of design, size, and power. The new TruBlue is the smallest blue laser for coagulation, vaporization, and bloodless surgery, without the necrosis common to the KTP or any laser in contact mode. The WOLF TruBlue Laser cuts and coagulates equally well due to its peak absorption in hemoglobin and its permeability in water.
The wide variety of fiber sizes allows it to be used as a razor-sharp scalpel or a coagulation instrument. This versatility enables the WOLF 445 to meet the demand of a variety of applications where contact or non-contact treatment is called for.
The latest advancements in microchip technology allows us to offer extremely powerful and versatile laser systems. Our proprietary high-power microchip technology allows us to outperform other surgical lasers in this class available today. Our lasers are 100% designed and manufactured in Germany by a world leader in medical lasers for 20 years.
An increasing number of practitioners are integrating these lasers into their daily practice with great success, allowing you to add new procedures, increase success rates, minimize associated pain, shorten recovery time, and enhance profitability.
Designed and built for maximum utilization
- Versatile, enabling multi-specialty treatment options
- Ideal for precise incision, coagulation, ablation, and tissue removal
- Preprogrammed, yet fully adjustable, for many surgical procedures
- Continuous wave function, pulsed (as low as 1ms), and single pulse
- Multiple fiber options for various procedures and personal preference
- Ergonomic hand pieces and patented fiber connectors for fast and easy fiber changes
Compact, lightweight foldable design for EASY transport
- Easily moves between treatment rooms or locations
- Convenient rechargeable battery allows for cordless treatments
- Entire system transports in a compact laser carrying case
Easy selection of treatment parameters
- Color touchscreen with remarkably simple user interface
- Intuitively set and adjust the output power with just a touch of the screen
- Preloaded surgical procedures can be viewed for surgical technique
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Otolaryngology (ENT)
- Veterinary Medicine
- EmunDo® Therapy (PTT)
We offer a large selection of
disposable and reusable attachments, accessories, and supplies.
InPhase Medical, LLC has partnered with A.R.C. Laser, a world renowned, family-owned medical laser technology company located in Nuremberg, Germany. Our company specializes in delivering advanced laser systems and associated products for ENT/Otolaryngology and Veterinary practices.
We are an American company with more than two decades of experience in the medical laser technology industry.
We are committed to providing the absolute best laser products and services to medical practices of all types at the most competitive value in the industry.