Powerful performance in a compact design
This versatile diode laser is powerful for its size and can deliver 10 watts continuous power. The FOX 1064 Laser offers unmatched performance and easily moves between treatment rooms or the operating room. The 1064 wavelength delivers an extremely specific form of biologically safe coherent infra-red light through a specially designed handpiece. This synergy provides access to deeper tissues of the body, allowing the therapy to effectively reduce pain, increase motion, and support healing through multiple pathways.
This laser is ideal for use in photobiomodulation, dermatology, and podiatry.
- Powerful, versatile, and portable laser
- Easy-to-use laser with multi-specialty applications
- Available at a fraction of the cost of other lasers
- Small footprint with touchscreen operation
Photobiomodulation (PBM), also known as low-level laser (or light) therapy (LLLT), or cold laser, is an extensively researched and well-substantiated option for muscle and tissue-related therapy. The primary benefits of therapy include pain reduction, inflammation reduction, and increasing blood flow, and there are many powerful secondary benefits as well. With the versatility and maneuverability of the FOX 1064 Laser, it is perfect for any practitioner’s office.
There are at least 2 mechanism-of-action by which PBM functions.
1. Photons dissociate inhibitory nitric oxide from the enzyme, leading to an increase in electron transport, mitochondrial membrane potential and ATP production.
2. Light-sensitive ion channels are activated allowing calcium to enter the cell. Thus, triggering numerous signaling pathways via reactive oxygen species, cyclic AMP, NO and Ca2+, leading to activation of transcription factors.
This promotes protein synthesis, cell migration and proliferation, anti-inflammatory signaling, anti-apoptotic proteins, and antioxidant enzymes. Additionally, stem cells and progenitor cells appear to be particularly susceptible to LLLT.
A high-powered, infrared laser for applications requiring coagulation and ablation as well as precise incision and excision. The FOX 1064 Laser is ideal for many dermatology applications and has remarkable results for outpatient procedures. This portable laser has 10-watt output and a small footprint, easily moving between treatment rooms and the operating room.
- Telangiectasias removal (spider vein removal)
- Acrochordon removal (skin tag removal)
- PhotoBioModulation (PBM)
The most versatile laser on the market can support many common podiatry applications. The FOX 1064 Laser can generate high power levels with up to 10 watts continuous power. It can support applications of much larger laser units with less space and labor and outperforms them at a fraction of the cost.
- Plantar warts
- Soft tissue inflammation